Monday, April 29, 2013

Hi

Long time no see, it's good to be back. So here are some pics that haven't been uploaded.

 
This ended up looking wonky :(



 This is a toy gun that a friend's sister made. I was actually at my friend's party, but my social skills are absolutely horrendous. I didn't know anybody at the party and instead of talking with people and making new friends and generally having a good time, I just ended up drawing alone, using the gun as a reference. Fuck.


 Some quick watercolour sketches.


 Sweeney Todd and Mrs. Lovett!




 Coloured pencil, I used a photo from a gyaru magazine as ref.




 Ink and nib pen. Jesus, it's so hard to draw smooth lines with these things. See how my lines are so feathered and unsure?



Last but not least, I just saw this and thought it'd be good to share.

No comments:

Post a Comment